Using the resources provided you will work in separate groups of four. Each group will go on steps in this web-quest and choose one of them. Your task will be:
1. to make an internet research and answer all the questions;
2. to find images of the Bolshoi Theatre, its performances;
to look for another images about opera singers and
4. to do some extra activities about «Maya Plisetskaya».
5. to illustrate the results of your search by examples andcreate:
- a PowerPoint presentation (or a Prezi);
- a newspaper about the history of the theatre;
- a concert program;
- a slide-show of famous ballet dancers or opera singers;
- a web-page;
- a flashcard.
Each person in your group will have an important role in the success of your project.
Role 1 – Historian - This member of your group will be responsible for researching and reporting on the history of the Bolshoi Theatre.
Role 2 – Photographer - This member of your group will be responsible for collecting photographs. Of course, your product will be much more attractive with photos, so collect as many as possible to make your product the most interesting one.
Role 3 - Designer - This member of your group will be responsible for designing, generating and revising your product.
Role 4 – Editor - This member of your group will be responsible for choosing, arranging and checking the information that other students have found.
The final result of your cooperation should be a completed web-page,PowerPoint presentation (or a Prezi), slide-show, concert program or newspaper.